Come Work for The Life Coach School
Do you want to do work that matters? At The Life Coach School, we’re growing like crazy, and we’d love for you to be part of that growth. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other people while discovering your own potential. The best part? Our company is 100% virtual, so you can do your best work from anywhere.
What Makes Us Different?
At The Life Coach School, we are a small team of go-getters who set big goals and achieve them. We work hard and play harder.
It has to be fun (and hopefully funny) or forget it. It’s our goal to laugh every day.
We genuinely love what we do and we believe our work is changing the world.
It’s our delight to overdeliver to our customers and give them way more value than they pay for.
We all aspire to be the best at what we do, and we believe we work better together.
Our team members build each other up and push each other to do our best work.
We keep things simple and constrain our focus.
Things move very fast around here. We’re efficient and prepared, and we get ridiculous results.
We’re committed to managing our own minds and we use our own model to do it.
This helps us own our mistakes and take responsibility for our thoughts, feelings, actions, and results.
We talk about issues out in the open. We like everyone to be in the know.
We truly believe honesty is the best policy, and we tell the truth to each other and our audience.
We change our minds a lot because we’re willing to learn by taking action.
We spend less time thinking about what we’re going to do and more time doing it.
We value a blue collar mentality.
We all pitch in and help where needed. No job is too big or too small if it supports our vision.
We represent the School by dressing up and working in a professional environment.
We like to be a little bit fancy, and we believe our finest work comes when we feel our best.
How We Work
All of our contractors and employees work from home. Appropriate office space and high-speed internet is required. We want you to have a life outside the office. Practicing wellness and self care is important to us. We plan ahead and prepare as early as possible. We don’t want anyone to feel too stressed or too busy.
Own Your Wins
We hire people who are amazing at what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empower you to make your own decisions. We also hold you responsible for achieving your personal goals and contributing to team objectives.
Working as a contractor gives you the flexibility to create your own schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement and career growth as a crucial part of our team. Your contract will be reviewed regularly and can be ended at any time by either party.
Full-time employees at The Life Coach School receive amazing benefits, including competitive salaries, health insurance, six weeks paid time off, company trips at amazing places like the Cayman Islands, and opportunities for ongoing education. Our philosophy is that we work blue collar and pay white collar.
Are You Who We’re Looking For?
- You must be able to work under pressure—things change fast around here.
- We expect you to set high standards for yourself and be an example of what's possible.
- You must be a self starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative. There will be very little direction, and expectations are high.
- You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills.
- You must thrive on working hard to overdeliver and delight the customer.
- We expect you to be a great communicator so you can collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- You must have great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- We expect you to have fun.
Current Job Openings
We’re currently hiring! If you think you’d be a great fit for The Life Coach School, check out our full list of open positions. We’d love for you to come work with us and create a career beyond your wildest dreams.
Certified Life Coach
We are hiring qualified life coaches to come work for The Life Coach School. You’ll be able to coach all day from the comfort of your own home without having to do any marketing to get your own clients.
Self Coaching Scholars
Director of Self Coaching Scholars
We are hiring a full time virtual (you work from home) position at The Life Coach School. This is an employed position with full benefits, six weeks of paid time off, and an education budget. It’s a salaried position. Expectation is for 40 hours a week, over five days a week, with some special exceptions for events.
At the School, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not. Our employees are empowered to make decisions, try out ideas, and make mistakes within the mandates of our mission and our current priorities.
For this position, your main objective is to grow the Scholars program, while delighting our members by over-delivering, and seamlessly managing all recurring tasks required each month to make the Scholars program successful.
To create this result, you will:
- Co-create new and refreshed content with Founder.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create marketing strategies for Self Coaching Scholars.
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor all marketing campaigns to meet department and business goals.
- Collaborate with the Design team on funnel and web page creation as well as new Scholars materials.
- Review copy for Scholars email campaigns.
- Assist with Scholars Ontraport campaign creation and troubleshooting.
- Review Ontraport automations to ensure accuracy and simplicity.
- Manage Scholars coaching contracts and scheduling while working closely with the Director of Contracted Coaches.
- Work closely with Customer Support to resolve any Scholars issues.
- Manage the Self Coaching Scholars contractors to ensure recurring tasks are completed.
- Prepare monthly Scholars coaching projection reports.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/annual statistical reports to measure progress toward annual goals for Self Coaching Scholars.
- Simplify, document, and frequently review all processes in Sweet Process for accuracy.
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- Proficient in Ontraport
- Creative thinker who can think outside the box to bring a fresh approach to projects
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound understanding of digital marketing
- Self-starter with high level of resourcefulness and initiative
- Proven proactive and strategic thinker
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Calm individual who can work under pressure, deadlines, and high expectations
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
A good candidate will align with our top values:
- Be an example of what is possible (Amazing Director.) – We know these tools work because we use them every day. We are committed to managing our own minds and we use the Model to do it. We work at the highest end of our abilities. We like to blow our own minds with what we are capable of achieving.
- Be Inclusive. (Desire to know and include each person.) – We don’t just welcome everyone into our company inclusive of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, different-abilities, etc.; we invite them in and include them. We do this by constant education, exposure, listening, communication, and making offers to include. By understanding all people better, we are better able to serve and help them become their own examples of what is possible.
- Be fun. (If we aren’t laughing half the time-forget it.) – It has to be fun (and hopefully funny) or forget it. We love delighting our customers and overdelivering. We represent the school by dressing up because we like to be a little bit fancy. There’s nothing better than honoring our dreams while helping others.
- Be blue collar. (At the School, we work hard. Period. No job is too big or too small.) – We move very fast around here. We change our minds a lot because we are willing to learn by taking action. We know something is a good idea by trying it out. We are efficient and prepared and get ridiculous results. There’s no job we aren’t willing to do if it supports our vision.
Other benefits of contracting with the School:
- We are constantly up-leveling our team. We believe we’re more like a sports team than a family, which means you’ll always be working with the best.
- We actually mean it when we say six weeks paid time off.
- Your job is documented and is easily executed by following the systems and processes in place.
- We are the catalyst for you to become who you’ve always wanted to be, both professionally and personally. Your Self Coaching Scholars membership is included.
- We are an entrepreneurial organization, not just like every other corporation, so we create mind blowing results quickly.