: Holistic Burnout Coach for Women
Ready to learn how to holistically heal from burnout so you can feel balanced, joyful, and at peace?
Since 2016, I have been helping women who are facing burnout reclaim their lives, restore balance and health, and experience the fulfillment, joy, and meaning they deserve.
Most of the women I serve suffer from the mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion that results from overanalyzing (aka stress-induced anxiety), people-pleasing (aka putting other people’s opinions and needs above their own), perfectionism (aka living in a constant state of stress and fear of getting it wrong), procrastination (aka avoiding difficult emotions and situations), and not spending enough time caring for themselves.
They often struggle with setting boundaries and extreme self-reliance, which prevents them from asking for help or delegating, falsely believing that it will eventually improve.
But it doesn’t get better. It only gets worse.
And over time, this exhaustion can lead to burnout.
Burnout can leave you feeling pretty miserable – foggy-headed, emotionally and physically drained, unable to meet the constant demands of your professional and personal life, and dreaming of a way out.
If any of this sound like you, I can help.
There is a different way.
What if you could create a calmer, more balanced, and more fulfilling life in just a few months, even if you’ve been feeling this way for years?
This work begins with a fundamental truth.
You are not a human doing but a human being calling for you to slow down, be present, and integrate your whole self.
True healing requires a re-integration of your entire being – your mind, body, heart, and soul.
Work with Me
Tell me, does any of this describe you?
- Have you been experiencing increased stress in one or more life domains (work, home, money, health, parenting, relationships)?
- Do you feel like you don’t have the skills to balance and regulate your stress, anxiety, or burnout?
- Do you often feel not appreciated or under-appreciated for your contributions at home or work?
- Are you a perfectionist who feels a sense of failure when you can’t complete a task or let someone down?
- Do you have difficulty asking for help, believing you can or should be able to do it yourself?
- Are you a people-pleaser who often puts others’ needs above yourself, resulting in a chronic lack of time to care for your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs?
- Do you have a strong inner critic who constantly reminds you when you fall short?
- Finally, have you been feeling disconnected from others and/or lost passion for things you once found meaningful?
Did you answer YES to one or more of these questions?
If so, you may already be experiencing burnout or close to burning out.
I invite you to schedule a free 45-minute consultation call, where we’ll discuss your current struggles, where you want to be, and create a roadmap for you to beat burnout, reclaim your health, and restore balance and joy.
CLICK HERE to learn more.