: Faith Crisis & Transition Coach
I help members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who are going through a faith crisis or faith transition.
I also have a master’s degree in Theological Studies from Boston University School of Theology and I am equipped to help other faith traditions as well.
I want you to know that you’re allowed to struggle, question, and wrestle with your faith.
But you don’t have to go through it alone.
It’s possible to go through this process and come out stronger, more resilient, and with more love for yourself.
You can choose to stay in the church or leave the church—from a place of love.
Work with Me
As your coach, I can help you:
- Find clarity, purpose, and resilience in the grey areas.
- Process emotions like anger, betrayal, grief, and shame.
- Set boundaries and talk to family members about your faith.
- Overcome perfection and people pleasing.
- Develop courage and confidence right where you are.
- Decide on purpose what you want to believe.
The first step is to schedule a free mini session with me to learn how coaching can help you go from faith crisis to confidence.