: Life & Weight Loss Coach for Women in Midlife
You know that diets don’t work. Yet, you have no idea how to lose weight without doing one. And to make matters worse, the techniques that you used to use as a younger woman aren’t working anymore.
Reducing calories and exercising more doesn’t yield the results that it used to. Its enough to make you want to give up.
But what if I told you that you’re not crazy. In fact, what you’re experiencing is normal. As we move out of child bearing years, and our hormones shift, we need to do things differently than we did when we were in our 20’s, and 30’s.
How I help my clients is 1 part establishing effective lifestyle habits, 1 part balancing your hormones, and 1 part thought work: to understand why - even though you know what to do, you’re not doing it - and then get yourself to do the things that you know will help you to feel better.
This is How I Can Help You:
- Establish habits that will help you accomplish your goals.
- Learn what it means to listen to your body so that you reduce your cravings and urges for sugary or salty/carby treats
- Improve your sleep so that you can feel energetic and productive all day long
- Find the right diet for you so that you can feel energetic and sharp
- Create and uphold personal boundaries to improve self-esteem, autonomy, and a sense of control
- Be accountable to yourself so that you can be successful
- Get out of your own way, and help you create joy and happiness in your life.
- Discover how to get rid of the obstacles and barriers that are getting in the way of your success.
Learn more about my coaching philosophy by listening to my podcast: Done with Dieting
Work with Me
I call myself a habit based coach. What that means is that I can help you to establish super simple, easy to do and sustainable habits that add up to lasting results.
Imagine a future where there are no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ foods. A future where you eat foods that make you feel good, and limit the foods that don’t - and not having any head drama around eating ice cream, brownies, chips, or other treats because you’ve learned how to manage your weight and include treats in your daily diet.
Both in my 1:1 work with clients and my group coaching program, I will never tell you that you can’t eat anything. But will help you to decipher how food and exercise make you feel so that you can tune into what you need vs what you want. Sometimes its going to be the broccoli. Sometimes its going to be the brownie.
We’ll work together in the areas of stress management, sleep, eating, physical activity, body image, and how we think about those things. Because the reason that we eat has nothing to do with the food, and everything to do with how we think about the food.
I've been a teacher and coach for over 20 years, with multiple certifications in nutrition, personal training, women's hormone health and more.
However, it's only through my own journey, struggle to lose weight and maintain it, and working with my clients that I've finally come up with the solution to being able to lose weight AND feel good at the SAME TIME!
Please feel free to ask any questions that you have, and the next step if you're interested in moving forward, is to schedule a free consult call.