: Coach for Mums with School-Aged Kids
Many mums with school-aged kids struggle with trying to ‘do it all’ and feel overwhelmed and out of balance. I help them create space in their schedules and minds so they can enjoy life and not just survive it.
For mums who:
- Want to pursue a personal goal or interest but feel they don’t have the time or energy
- Feel guilty when they take time away from their families and other responsibilities to do something that’s ‘just for them’
- Feel like they’re stuck on a hamster-wheel day-in and day-out
- Feeling stretched too thin
- Saying yes to everyone and everything and no to your own goals and dreams
- Feeling like you are simply making it through the days and not living or enjoying any part of them
- Being present for your life and actually enjoying it
- Living a more fulfilled and authentic life without feeling stressed and exhausted
- Fulfilling your responsibilities without neglecting your dreams and desires
I can help you:
- Organise and manage your time
- Simplify your life
- Set priorities and boundaries
- Reduce your stress and overwhelm using proven strategies
- Put practical solutions in place to manage your personal, work and family commitments
- Create habits that protect your time and energy
Work with Me
Download my FREE guide ‘10 Simple Solutions to Save Time and Boost Calm’ - learn how to reclaim your time and prioritise your well-being so you can find balance in your overflowing life - click HERE to receive your free guide today.
Sign up for a FREE time and energy saving strategy session - I’ll help you take the very next step you need to take towards creating a less stressful and exhausting life, as well as invite you to hear more about how my 12 week program can help you be present for life and actually enjoy it - click HERE to book your session.