: Lawyer Well-Being and Success Coach, Consultant, and Speaker
Whether you’re struggling to keep up with the current demands of your practice and life or trying to take things to the next level, coaching can help you see things in a new way, create new solutions, and experience the life and work you really want.
As a certified coach focused exclusively on coaching those in the legal profession, Kendra is able to support you with the individual, focused attention you need to experience both a deeper sense of well-being and the results that propel you toward your next goal.
Well-being isn’t just about feeling “zen.” It’s much more. Kendra uses the six dimensions of well-being defined in the 2017 National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being Report “The Path to Lawyer Well-Being: Practical Recommendations for Positive Change”: emotional, occupational, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social.
You can work with Kendra on challenges related to your success and well-being, like:
- Dealing with stress, worry, and overwhelm so you have more peace of mind
- Taking your career to the next level, whatever that means to you
- Navigating relationships and creating boundaries
- Busting through your blocks around business development
- Building better habits around eating, exercise, and more
- Creating the blend you want between your work and personal life (the proverbial desire for “work/life balance” struggle that many don’t want to admit, but most want)
- Increasing productivity and profitability without losing the things that matter (your health, wellness, and relationships)
- Building leadership skills and executive presence, including how to build well-being into your own life as a leader and the fabric of your organization
- Communicating authentically and with emotional intelligence
- Deciding what you want out of your life and practice and developing a plan to achieve it!
Work with Me
Work with Kendra one-on-one to unlock your potential, reach your goals, and do it without sacrificing your most important asset -- you!
By coaching through your challenges and roadblocks now, you set yourself up for success in the future. Why wait? Suffering is optional when you have the right mindset, tools, guidance, and accountability.
My coaching relationships are three-month commitments because I have found that three months is the minimum time that my clients need to make lasting change and move through the inevitable resistance to new ways of thinking and acting.
Every coaching engagement starts with a 20-minute conversation to ensure we’re a great fit. Want to learn more? Email me at [email protected]. I can't wait to talk with you!