L. Matthew Kjar
: Video coach
I make videos that change businesses and lives.
My main job is to help coaches be seen and heard.
- Video is a tool to replicate yourself, your time and help your business flourish.
- You can do the work once and have it pay dividends for years to come.
- Stories teach and connect us. We are wired to hear and tell stories.
- I teach my clients how to tell stories through video that will connect with their clients.
I use the old Hollywood adage of “Lights, camera, action” to help coaches with their videos.
- First we have to turn on all the lights, get honest about what are circumstances and what are thoughts about tech, video, themselves, and their business.
- Once the lights are on we will focus the camera on what we want to think, to make things happen, how do we want to focus our assents to give us the picture we want.
- Third we take action. Camera set up for zoom, personal recording, audio, lighting. What types of videos will be the most helpful? What stories should I tell
Together we will make videos that help you be seen, heard, and replicate your efforts well into the future.
Work with Me
My program “Lights, camera, action” will be launching soon click here to get on the waitlist.