: Career Coach, Mindset and Confidence Coach
Hi, I'm Lydia.
My mission is to help you show up as the most authentic version of yourself in life so that you can feel alive every day.
Now what does that mean exactly?
It means you staying true to who you are, showing up exactly as you are, where you are, both at work and at home.
Whether you are a high performing millennial with big career aspirations or someone with acne silently suffering from the pain, I totally get it.
Because I've been there too.
And I am here to show you how YOU can create the life you love waking up to every morning.
I am here to show you what's possible on the other side.
Are you in?
Let's get to work!
Work with Me
I am a former HR/Talent leader and acne survivor.
Who do I work with?
- I work with high performing millennials in corporate America (non-millennials also welcome ☺) achieve their goals without burning out by teaching them how to manage their mind, time and energy.
- I also help people with acne live extraordinary lives without the fear and shame by teaching them how to take their power back and heal from the inside out.
What is my background?
Over the last 10+ years, I have been an advisor, counselor and coach for hundreds of high performers in corporate America. From rocket scientists and senior executives to software engineers, designers, and consultants, I have been the go-to thought partner for many.
In my last corporate role, I was described as an authentic, compassionate leader with "off the charts empathy" and in an anonymous Leadership Impact Feedback Tool, 100% of my colleagues and clients expressed excitement around my effectiveness as a leader.
Beyond my track record on paper however, what I think makes me shine is in my style and approach to people and the problems they come to me with.
I approach everyone and everything with an empathetic heart and a big smile on my face 🙂
How does my background relate to coaching?
I specifically chose to focus on career and mindset coaching because…
I know exactly what it feels like to
- Be in a high stress, fast paced environment where you are constantly surrounded by smart & ambitious people.
- Always be "on", have a never-ending list of "to do"s and back-to-back meetings.
- Drown in the 9812374 unread emails that have accumulated overnight, feeling like you can never catch up.
- Hustle 24/7 and keep pushing yourself in order to achieve the big goals you have set out for yourself.
- Worry about how much longer you can sustain this lifestyle or already feeling completely depleted, operating on an empty cup.
And for those dealing with acne, I also know what it's like to…
- Spend hours in front of the mirror trying to cover up your acne/acne scars.
- Cancel plans at the last minute because of a new breakout.
- Feel self conscious in certain lighting/angles constantly worrying about how you look.
- Wonder whether or not you would ever find a partner in life and be loved by someone because of your skin.
- Feel completely hopeless and exhausted after having tried 9238572 different types of skincare products with no real results.
I will show you that yes, it is possible to achieve your goals in life without losing sight of who you truly are.
Yes, it is possible to take control of your life regardless of what you are going through.
Yes, it is possible to create a life you love without the burnout, fear and shame.