: 'Clutterfree Life' Coach for Women 50plus
Are you ready to Let Go of the clutter in your life - so you can Move On with new clarity and energy? Determined to create real change – and to do it from a clean place?
Some help from a personal and experienced supporter might be all you need to make your next decluttering project a sustainable success.
Consider working with a ‘Clutterfree Life’ Coach.
This is a new profession (I invented it) that combines the qualities and skills of a professional organiser – a specialist in home decluttering – and a life coach – an expert in mind decluttering.
I help my my clients let go of the ‘too much’ - all the things, thoughts, feelings, and actions that don’t serve them, that hold them back from moving on into a more spacious and enjoyable life.
A successful decluttering project has so many benefits:
- You not only gain more space and order in your home,
- you also build up clarity, confidence, and peace in your mind,
- and you fill your life with more energy, passion and lightness.
However, you can only get really good at decluttering your home if you first learn how to be really good at managing your mind.
It’s very simple: You won’t be able to create real change and get the clutter out of your home/life as long as your mind wants to keep it!
So let’s find out what’s going on in your mind.
Let’s uncover any limiting clutter-thoughts and understand why your mind wants to hang on to them. This makes it easier to clear up some space in your mind so that you can re-organise it with powerful new thoughts.
Now you are perfectly ready to get started with any other decluttering job that needs to get done.
You are going to create – step-by-step and unstoppable - the clutterfree life you want: a spacious and organised home where you can relax and enjoy yourself, and a clear mind that ensures that all areas in your life not only get but also remain free of clutter.
Work with Me
3 steps into a clutterfree life.
The decluttering process is actually quite simple (although not always super easy).
Whether it’s physical stuff in our home (like our clothes) or limiting and unhelpful thoughts in our mind, we always take just 3 steps to clear up the mess:
- First we take everything out so that we get a clear idea of all the stuff (the clothes in our wardrobe or thoughts in our mind) we currently have. – We gain awareness of our present reality.
- Then we make decisions about the stuff that doesn’t serve us. We get rid of everything we no longer need or want to keep (in our wardrobe or in our mind). – We make decisions about our desired reality.
- Now we have gained new space (in our wardrobe or in our mind) and can re-organise everything so that it’s easily accessible and usable. – We take action to create our future reality.
For more information about my ‘clutterfree life’ coaching approach:
· Book the free Getting-Started Session (Kickstart Decluttering Training): Click here.
· Check out my website and blog Let Go - Move On: Click here.