: Life Coach & Guide
I help women stop procrastinating on their goals and dreams, so they can trust themselves to do what they say they'll do.
I see you as perfect and whole. There's no "better" version of you out there. There's just you right now, and I love her.
My coaching container is client-centered and customized to what you want to achieve in your life and who you want to be.
We start with understanding where you’re at. We then define where you want to go, how you want to feel, and who you want to become more of. The journey in the middle is where we overcome the obstacles together through a combination of strategy, mindset, and somatic work.
I’m a guide by your side, partnering with your humanity with love and compassion, through a trauma-informed lens. I'm here to co-create and make inevitable the dreams and goals that keep calling to you.
I love helping my clients access their inner wisdom and authority to make decisions that align with who they are, and not who they think they “should” be. And to do it with peace and ease. This is the work of healing your relationship with yourself, and coming back home to you.
Work with Me
If you trusted yourself to follow through on what you say you'll do, how would your life be different?
- Less stressed and overwhelmed with everything you're juggling
- More confidence and control over your life (even with everything going on outside of you)
- Calm, present, and not in a rush
- Judging yourself for resting, not doing more, and not being there already i.e. achieving the thing that will finally make you feel successful and good enough
- Questioning whether you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, and doubting whether you have what it takes to get what you want
- Pursuing goals from inadequacy and relying on outside sources to validate your self-worth
- Accomplishing more without working more
- Trusting yourself to make decisions that are for you, and finally feeling in control of your time
- Dismantling rules and creating internal safety to own your true desires, not the ones that you think you should have
What you're dreaming of is 100% possible for you. Even if you think you should’ve figured it out by now or you’re not the type of person who can have what you want. Will you give yourself permission to experience your own breakthrough?