When your child comes out as LGBTQ, it can be a confusing and painful time. Many parents feel torn between being true to their faith and loving and accepting their child as they are, and they think they have to choose between the two.
It is possible to stay true to who you want to be as a member of the church and to fully embrace your child as your love and accept them. I help LDS parents find the peace they are seeking, discover clarity in their thinking, and move forward with confidence in their relationships with their child, with their family and friends, and with their faith.
I help women who are tired of struggling to lose weight on their own choose, and get to, their dream goal weight
I teach over-achieving women in corporate how to do their best work without burning out. Then I teach them how to build a career they love, whether they stay in their current job or leave to follow another career dream.
Women receive so much social conditioning that keeps us stuck at work, and in my coaching practice, we systematically dismantle that social conditioning and replace it with the beliefs and skills that will enable us to do work we truly love and do it incredibly well.
I help brides manage their emotions around planning a wedding. People work with me to:
- Get clarity on making decisions
- Lose weight before the big day
- Navigate new relationships (in-laws, cousins, besties, the list goes on)
- Manage the added stress and overwhelm of wedding planning, while maintaining full-time life
- Stay connected to their partner
Embrace your LGBTQ loved ones and your life. Stop the shame, fear, worry and feeling guilty. Learn how relationships, love and life really work.
I help LGBTQ+ individuals and allies to discover their confidence and no longer fear the judgment of others.
I understand what it’s like to want to hide who I am. As a gay man, I spent a good part of my life taking things personally and constantly worrying about what others thought of me. After years of therapy, Life Coach Training, and lots of patience with myself, I found my superpower in life — helping others own and create who they are.
I’ve been where you are if:
- You’re queer and have struggled with your gender identity or sexual orientation.
- You’re an activist who sometimes struggles with anger and frustration over all the injustices in the world.
- You’re a high achiever who can easily sink into the waters of time scarcity and overwhelm, weighted down by a to-do list longer than the day is long.
I combine my knowledge, training, unique life experiences and natural inclination towards joy and humor to help you live a life that’s more life-giving, however you define that.
- If you want to have confidence in who you are as a queer person, you deserve it and together we can make it happen.
- If you want to lose weight, let’s make that happen.
- If you have a relationship problem, we can resolve it.
- If you want to be more productive and less overwhelmed, that is absolutely doable!
It’s time to stop putting your life on hold!