Having a successful career is great, but at what cost?
Hi, I’m Lydia.
I help high performing millennials in the corporate world who are hustling 24/7 at work have successful careers without sacrificing their authentic selves & relationships with loved ones.
I get it.
You probably went to a great school, got good grades and worked your way up to get to where you are today.
You did everything “right” and are now pretty successful on paper.
And you’re wondering… Ok, NOW WHAT?? Is this it? Is this what the rest of my life is going to look like until I retire?
You hustled non-stop to get to where you are today, but as you sit here reading this, you find yourself doing one or more of the following:
- Asking on a Tuesday morning, “Is it Friday yet?” living for the weekends.
- Counting down the days until your next PTO/holiday, already planning the next getaway so you have something exciting to look forward to.
- Daydreaming about quitting your job one day and traveling around the world.
- Not fully unplugging when you’re out of the office because you’re constantly thinking about work and all the catching up you’re gonna have to do when you come back to reality.
- “Should”-ing yourself to thinking ‘I should be grateful’, ‘I should just suck it up’, ‘I should stick it out until X date’ (the next vesting date, the next bonus payout, the next merit increase, etc).
- Sometimes feeling resentful that maybe your boss/company/peers are taking advantage of you.
- Having a hard time saying “no” and setting clear boundaries because you’re worried what others might think of you or how it might affect your trajectory at work.
- Skipping a workout class or postponing plans with friends at the last minute because you had a really long day and just wanna go home and chill.
By the time you have dinner and wash up, it’s already 10pm and yay, it’s time to do it all over again tomorrow.
Well, no wonder you’re feeling so stressed, frustrated, and exhausted.
But guess what?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
You can immediately start feeling more balanced, in-control and free.
You can immediately stop spending your precious time & energy on what’s crushing your soul.
Through our 1:1 coaching, you will discover the tools and techniques that will transform your career and your life, forever— the meta skills that will serve you for a lifetime.
It’s time to be in the driver’s seat.
It’s time to…
- stop sacrificing your mental & physical health
- stop letting your relationships suffer
- stop losing yourself in the corporate rat race
Instead, it’s time to…
- wake up excited on Monday mornings
- be fully present with your loved ones
- have a meaningful life outside of work doing what you love
Life is too short.
So don’t wait for retirement to live the life of your dreams.
Are you ready for this?