Do you wish you could coach all day from the comfort of your own home without having to do any marketing to get your own clients?
Do you want to work as a coach for the best school in the world with complete job flexibility and eager clients dying to get coached by you?
We have that opportunity for you.
We’re currently hiring coaches at The Life Coach School.
We’d love for you to come work with us and create a career beyond your wildest dreams.
We couldn’t be more excited to share with you the position of a lifetime.
If you are a coach who knows how to hold space and understands how to use the Self Coaching Model, we would love to hire you full-time or part time.
We offer compensation starting at $31.25 per hour with room to grow.
We expect the highest level of coaching, absolute professionalism, and a love for clients and contribution. All work is done on a contractor basis from the comfort of your own home.
We train you on how to manage a full roster of clients and make sure you are giving the highest level of quality and service.
You’d be perfect if you:
- Love serving clients
- Are flexible in managing your calendar
- Are voracious
- Want to focus solely on coaching and not on marketing to get clients
- Always overdeliver
- Have an abundant mindset
- Are willing to fail
- Provide value
- Constantly apply yourself
- Have a growth mindset
- Coaching clients and maintaining client load based on contract expectations
- Managing coaching calendar with flexibility for client requests
- Synthesizing set programs, worksheets, and tools for effective client sessions
- Continuing to learn and grow
- Incorporating developmental suggestions and feedback
- Coaching using Zoom platform
- Communicating with clients when required via email and other coaches/managers via Slack
- Being open to change and be flexible
- Committing to a regular self coaching practice
- Attending monthly meeting ready to learn and contribute
- Maintaining efficient client notes
- Pass examination and application assignments
- Support The Life Coach School’s cultural manifesto (mission and core values)
- Confidently coach on any topic and hold space for students with diverse backgrounds
- Master all necessary technology (Zoom, GDrive, Slack)
- Operate from emotional adulthood
- Be organized and resourceful
- Demonstrate leadership energy
- Represent The Life Coach School well (adhere to professionalism)
At The Life Coach School, we have a lot of fun, are always learning, and believe in growing.
We offer job flexibility, location independent work, and a full client load without any marketing on your end. When you join The Life Coach School, we consider you part of the team.
We train the best coaches in the world. Period.
You have the chance to work for the greatest life coaching organization in the world. And you can do it from the comfort of your own home. There’s no better job than this.
This opportunity is what you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss it.