Apply to be a life coach at
THe Life Coach School
Do you wish you could coach all day from the comfort of your own home without having to do any marketing to get your own clients?
Specifically, working as a life coach for the best life coaching school in the world with complete job flexibility and eager clients dying to get coached by you?
We have that opportunity for you.
For the first time, we are hiring life coaches at The Life Coach School.
We couldn’t be more excited to share with you the position of a lifetime.
If you are a coach who knows how to hold space and understands how to use the Self Coaching Model, we would love to hire you full time or part time.
Our starting yearly contract for full time coaches is $60,000.
We expect the highest level of coaching, absolute professionalism, and a love for clients and contribution. All work is done on a contractor basis from the comfort of your own home.
We train you on how to manage a full roster of clients and make sure you are giving the highest level of quality and service.
You’d be perfect if you:
- Love serving clients
- Commit to this as your main focus (not side hustle)
- Are voracious
- Want to focus solely on coaching and not on marketing to get clients
- Always overdeliver
- Have an abundant mindset
- Are willing to fail
- Provide value
- Constantly apply yourself
- Have a growth mindset
As a coach, your responsibilities include:
- Coaching clients and maintaining client load based on contract expectations
- Managing coaching calendar with flexibility for client requests
- Synthesize set programs, worksheets, and tools for effective client sessions
- Continue to learn and grow
- Incorporate developmental suggestions and feedback
- Maintain efficient client notes
- Coach using Zoom platform
- Communicate with clients when required via email and other coaches/managers via Slack
- Be open to change and be flexible
- Commit to a regular self coaching practice
- Be open to opportunities to coach groups, teach classes and/or webinars
- Attend bimonthly meeting ready to learn and contribute
To apply for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Pass a life coach examination
- Commit to coaching using The Life Coach School tools
- Use necessary technology platforms (Zoom, Dropbox, Slack)
- Represent The Life Coach School well (adhere to professionalism)
- Coach using program plans
- Support of the cultural manifesto (mission and core values)
At The Life Coach School, we have a lot of fun, are always learning, and believe in growing. We offer job flexibility, location independent work, and a full client load without any marketing on your end. When you join The Life Coach School, we consider you part of the team.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It’s never been done before. You have the chance to work for the greatest life coaching organization in the world. And you can do it from the comfort of your own home. There’s no better job than this.
This opportunity is what you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss it.
This work will rock your world. Let it.
If you are interested in working for us in a non-coach position, please send your resume to [email protected].