Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping is now available!

Jill Wright

Your Financial Confidence Coach & Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach

Coaching Philosophy

If you’re frustrated by one-size-fits-all approaches to your finances, let me be your financial confidence coach. I help you take control of YOUR finances in a way that fits your unique situation. Knowledge is only about 20% of winning with money. I focus on the other 80% – following through on what you know you need to do. I walk beside you to develop a financial plan that works for YOUR life AND show you how to implement that plan … how to follow through. You CAN take control of your money. Let me show you how.