Bonus Episode: Impress Yourself
Welcome to the Bonus Episode of The Life Coach School podcast!
Most of the time, we don’t take enough time to be impressed with ourselves and our capabilities.
We don’t take the time to be impressed with our capacity as human beings to develop.
I think many of us spend so much time in hiding, we don’t feel like we have much to be impressed about.
On this bonus episode, I talk about the reasons why it’s so important for those of us on the journey of self-improvement to impress ourselves.
I also explore why I created my new program, Self Coaching Scholars, and lay out what I was able to create for all of you because of all the work I’ve done on myself… and getting out of my own way.
Listen in as I show you what we’re able to create when we’re not stressed, buffering, or procrastinating.
Grab your copy of our new Wisdom From The Life Coach School Podcast book. It covers a decade worth of research, on life-changing topics from the podcast, distilled into only 200 pages. It’s the truest shortcut to self-development we have ever created!
Listen to the show
What You will discover
- The importance of impressing ourselves.
- Why I created my new program, Self Coaching Scholars.
- What you’re able to accomplish when you’re not stressed, buffering, or procrastinating.
Featured on the show
- Download the overview of the Self Coaching Scholars program
- Join me in the Self Coaching Scholars program.