As a former MLB Player I know how important the mental game can be on and off the field. I work with athletes who are lacking confidence in their abilities and who are getting in their own way of performing to their potential. I have certifications in Mental Performance Mastery and offer a combination of Life Coaching and Performance Coaching.
I am here to hold space and offer perspective to my clients.
The goal is to get to a place of self-awareness and I will help clients to understand the why behind their Thought pattern.
All within a place of of trust and caring environment to practice and apply a positive change in our life.
I found coaching after being burnout while working as Hospitalist Chief in South Carolina. I also started coaching after Completing the Alpha Coaching Experience through Private Physicians Facebook groups and LinkedIn, along with my network from prior positions (including while I was chief).
Now I am a Certified Physician Coach with Life School and I am looking forward to bringing value coaching to burn out physician.
As a Business Profit Strategist, I help coaches and entrepreneurs find the money gaps in their businesses, and fix them.
Through a combination of results driven coaching and strategy, I’ll help you create a plan to build a business you love without sacrificing community or connection.
Work With Me If You…
- Desire more platforms to share your message and increased lead generation leading to profits
- Lack Confidence in who to partner with or how to partner with them.
- Overwhelmed because the right infrastructure and processes in your business are not in place.
- Stuck in your current phase of business and don’t know how to move forward.
- Interested in speaking on more stages and/or crafting the right product or program for the platforms you have access to.
- Confused by all the “free resources” online and ready to get a customized strategy and plan for your business.
- Tired of leaving money on the table.
- Excited about having others promote you to generate more passive affiliate commissions.
Ready to tell your story, partner with others, and propel your profits.
CREATE THE HAPPIEST YOU
What I Do
Everything I offer is to empower you to make simple but powerful shifts to help you on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself. These strategies and tools are simple to apply, but when compounded daily – make a huge impact in your life.
I help physicians finish their charting faster and get home sooner for what matters most to them.
With strategic investments in wellness, physicians can move from chaos to complete, fighting burnout and moral injury so they can rediscover joy in medicine and create margin in their life.
My core philosophy is that you have the power to do whatever you want in your life. Nobody can make you miserable nor can they make you happy. That is all up to you. I do live my life with the 4 pillars of a relaxed male. These pillars don’t provide you with fulfillment but they give you a good foundation to pursue that fulfillment.
The 4 pillars are
Man’s Mind – Keep reading, keep learning never stop learning.
Man’s Body – Keep moving. Eat right and get some movement n each day.
Man’s Soul – This is the passion project you want to work on. What feeds your soul? This right here feeds your soul.
Man’s Community – This pillar is the one that is the most egregiously ignored in today’s man. Men don’t have a group of strong masculine men in their life. They often turn to their wife or girlfriend and this creates more aggravation and resentment. It doesn’t fix the problems found in a good strong marriage.
With these 4 pillars, men are able to find the purpose and energy needed to help build a better relationship with their family, neighborhood, town, and society.
We are meant to find fulfillment and purpose in our life. When we are aimless and aren’t striving for the better this is where our unhappiness and discontent come from.
I don’t believe anyone is meant to live an isolated lonely life. It doesn’t matter if you think you’re too:
- over the top
- (insert perceived character defect here)
You can live the fun, joyous, friend-filled, connected life of your dreams. And the best part is, you don’t need to change a thing about who you are. In fact my friend, I’d offer that becoming more of who you are is what will magnetize the right people to you. Being a small, diminished, lukewarm version of yourself will keep everyone being lukewarm on you.
I help Gen Zs and Millennials develop skills to create lifelong friendships through overcoming loneliness so they can create a life full of fun and connection 🎉
By embracing who you are and through realizing that who you are is pretty darn, amazing, you’ll find your people no problem.
The path there is simple. simple, but not always easy. If you’re willing to put in the intentional work in an area that society would say should be natural, easy and organic, then we can help you live the life you know your deserve to live.
I help high-achieving gay men who’ve gone to therapy feel better and get exactly what they want in life.
Bay area technology workers (especially immigrants and visa holders) go through a continuous cycle of wanting one better job, one more promotion, one more offer, one more chance to be recognized only to realize that none of those give them the happiness and fulfillment in life. If this is you, we will discover the full, free life you were meant to have together.
I make videos that change businesses and lives.
My main job is to help coaches be seen and heard.
- Video is a tool to replicate yourself, your time and help your business flourish.
- You can do the work once and have it pay dividends for years to come.
- Stories teach and connect us. We are wired to hear and tell stories.
- I teach my clients how to tell stories through video that will connect with their clients.
I use the old Hollywood adage of “Lights, camera, action” to help coaches with their videos.
- First we have to turn on all the lights, get honest about what are circumstances and what are thoughts about tech, video, themselves, and their business.
- Once the lights are on we will focus the camera on what we want to think, to make things happen, how do we want to focus our assents to give us the picture we want.
- Third we take action. Camera set up for zoom, personal recording, audio, lighting. What types of videos will be the most helpful? What stories should I tell
Together we will make videos that help you be seen, heard, and replicate your efforts well into the future.
I believe that first responders are industrial athletes. As an athlete, having a coach is completely normal. I know from my own experience that coaching provides a competitive advantage. Why not use a coach to be your best in every aspect of your life?
Luke helps individual parents in their 40’s let go of blame and shame, whilst navigating their future following divorce and/or separation,