Shelby empowers transplant patients to create meaningful lives with their second chance. She teaches her clients what to do when they feel worried about their health, how to start feeling healthy again, and how to have a ton of fun along the way.
Helping overworking, mid-career, burnt out corporate professionals to stop overworking, claim free time, set a schedule and find joy.
Unlike the other “advice givers”, I won’t tell you what you should be doing (You do that to yourself enough already, right?). Instead, I will work with you to identify what you want to be doing.
Together, we will will quiet the “should’s” and “to do’s” that are always running through your mind.
I help young adult women overcome self-doubt and create a life they love.
- Do you struggle with comparison (especially after spending time on social media)?
- Are your actions governed by what other people might think?
- Are you dating the wrong guys or not dating at all?
- Do stress and anxiety about school, work, relationships, and the future affect you frequently?
- Do you question your worth and value?
- Are you afraid to go for your dreams?
If you answered yes to any of these, I can help you.
“We did not come to this earth life to gain our worth. We brought it with us.” -Ardith G. Kapp
You just forgot who you are. I can help you remember.
I help ambitious do-gooders— who work hard behind the scenes on climate and sustainability solutions—set and cultivate their missions, be more effective, find more joy in the process, and sustain long-term effort without burning out or sacrificing themselves to the cause. As much as you may want to be superhuman, we work WITH your humanity because accepting and getting to know who you actually are is the only way you can create the transformation we need in the outside world. Because we are required to work outside our comfort zones (because the world we want does not exist yet), we also need to create safe havens to return to while we steadily expand our abilities.
This line of work is far more than just a job, and I want all my clients to feel seen, appreciated, and supported in all their endeavors. We will work together for the whole journey—riding high on big victories to the pits of despair and everything in between.
The world needs you and you need you at your very best.
As a former teacher, certified life coach, and most importantly, a mom, I am committed to positively impacting the declining mental health of the upcoming generation.
This begins with arming moms with the knowledge and tools to raise mentally strong kids. Together, we can impact the mental health of our families, which will continue on for generations.
I help life coaches and entrepreneurs who are stuck on what makes them unique and show them how to grow their business by using magentic marketing so they create paying clients with ease by building a personal brand they are truly passionate about.
FINISH losing weight!
I can help this be the last time you lose.
You can finish & maintain!
I help parents raising highly sensitive children (we call them Orchid Kids around here):
- Understand why their kids behave the way they do
- Get past shame, embarrassment and guilt about their child’s behavior or diagnosis
- Reclaim time in their day
- Get more and better sleep
- Stop fighting with their kids and each other
- Experience more joy in parenting.
I help women writers in their 40’s and 50’s build their careers without suffering burnout and overwhelm.
I help midlife women successfully navigate transitions and create a life and career they love by challenging limiting beliefs and clarifying their true desires and goals.
My favorite lines of the model are the F and the A-line. But who doesn’t love an intentional R line?! Obviously, it’s all about the T line, buuuuut let’s circle back to that.
My coaching philosophy is: If it ain’t fun, it ain’t happening.
And sometimes doing things that make you wanna throw up, like massive-ass-action… is FUN.
What you can expect for me as your business coach/mentor:
- I don’t fuck around when it comes to telling you the bold truth (that you need to hear to grow)
- I’m 100% down for belly laughs always
- Unconditionally loving-and-believing-in-you = my coach-brain-default-mode.
- I’m dead serious about celebrations. (Like every single little win.)
- And teaching you unconditional self-love when the BIG feelings come up while building a business.
My approach to business coaching is to question alllllll status-quo-like decisions, so you can make all your life and business decisions, AGAIN, with more gusto
and a side of fuck the patriarchy. 😉
The Missing Piece for 100%-ers who want the best relationships.
How much do you love your relationships right now?
If you don’t love your answer, it’s time to do something.
The quality of your relationships determines your happiness.
You know this already, which is why you always put 100% into everything you do.
You’re great with people but know things could be better.
Developing your ability to build amazing relationships is the best investment you will ever make.