My mission is to help my clients get unstuck and develop the clarity, confidence, and strategy they need to achieve their life and career goals. As a certified coach, I facilitate the internal transformation my clients need in order to experience the external reality they desire. Not only do my clients transform internally, we create the concrete, actionable strategies that will create the exact results they want in their career and in their personal life.
I help women, just like you, as they navigate the different seasons of life. I teach tools that can help you create the life you want and improve your relationships (with yourself and with others). I will tell you things no one else will, and will be there to cheer you on and support you.
I help you move from stuck in a relationship to thriving! I help show you how your relationship with yourself, your spouse, your children and your body is created by you and your mind. When you’re feeling stuck in your relationships, you are unable to see how to create the results you want. Through my one-on-one coaching, I can teach you the tools to empower you move from stuck in your relationships to thriving!
I help women face the overwhelm of parenting, family and multiple schedules, let go of the shame and people-pleasing perfectionism they place on themselves as women of faith, and create a life they love with intention and purpose.
I can help you find your own answers for any problem, reach for any goal, and discover how to be more of yourself as you learn tools to use your own gifts to strengthen yourself emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
In choosing to design your life and live into compassion and lessen the guilt and judgment, you can teach your family to do the same. Find the real you by showing up authentically for yourself and the ones you love.
And remember… It’s ALL good!!!
I help parents of overweight kids build a healthy, whole family. Unlike other pediatricians, I don’t focus upon the individual child’s weight, BMI and struggles. The Family in Focus program empowers parents to become the role model for creating healthy habits for themselves and their children so lifelong health becomes a family affair, no matter the number on the scale.
Here’s the thing: It’s not about the weight. And it’s sure not about focusing on “fixing” your child. They are not broken, and neither are you. Your own weight, diet history & body image do not define your ability to help your children, and you have not failed as a parent. In fact, no one is better suited than you to help your child.
You are not alone on this journey. Join us in our group coaching program, where transformations occur in a supportive community.
There are three pillars to my coaching:
- The Family in Focus program: I work with parents who are struggling with being overweight for themselves and their children. I empower them to become the role model for health at home by creating a customized plan for the family that cultivates confidence, compassion and flexibility for real life.
- As a weight loss coach, I work with physicians who want to better support their patients on their weight loss journey. We explore your own medical training and biases, body image and weight concerns.
- As a physician-coach, I also work with physicians who are just tired of trying to survive the clinical day. My coaching mojo is time management, becoming a charting ninja (done so quickly you never knew the chart was there!), designing your lifestyle, work-life balance, addressing burnout and moving from surviving to truly thriving at work and at home.
Do you find yourself thinking “If Only” something or someone would change, then I would be happy? Or my life would be better “If Only” _________.
Do you find that your everyday life is filled with drama over all the things you wish people were doing and saying? And that includes what you think you should be doing and saying.
I help individuals lose the stress and drama of everyday challenges. You don’t need a magic wand and you don’t need anyone or anything to change. I coach you when you are stuck by all the “If Onlys” in your life.
I help kids, teens and parents find their body’s natural weight, avoid years of painful weight struggles and change the trajectory of their lives.
I coach people who grew up with an unavailable parent so that they can heal old wounds and move forward being able to manage triggers from the past.
An Unavailable Parent can be defined in many ways.
- Growing up without a father or mother, divorce, death, fostered, adopted
- Having a parent who was emotionally unavailable: unable to connect, converse or engage
- Having a parent who was there but unavailable: workaholic, narcissist, substance abuse
- Parents who had parents that were unavailable: continuing the cycle
- Parents who only accept their children when they are “perfect” and reject them when they are not
- Parents who want the child to take of of them during the child’s adolescence
I have found that there are many different circumstances, but the effects are the same.
- Feeling not good enough
- Searching for acceptance
- Trust issues
- Relationship issues – unable to fully connect
- Control issues
- Endlessly searching for something to take away the broken or emptiness inside
- Triggers from the past
- People pleasing
- Problems with self-worth/self-love
I help teens discover how powerful they are and empower them to achieve their own happiness and fulfillment.
Just because you are a teenager, does not mean you have to wait to start living your life driven with purpose and connection.
Let’s start Livin!
I help tweens, teens, and young adults ages 12-24 feel empowered in their mental and emotional states of mind for school, jobs, and relationships. I show what’s possible for them in their present and future selves while young.
I help individuals and families embrace uncertainty and the unknown as they navigate any life transition. I help them see challenges as blessings and reframe trials as sacred and personal faith-promoting experiences. I help you find and do “the next right thing.”
I believe that children are our best investment for a brighter future. I also believe that the best way to help children reach their true potential is by helping parents reach theirs.
As a Parent Life Coach, I am passionate about empowering you with the tools necessary to find peace, satisfaction, and joy in your life, regardless of your circumstances.
We’ll do this by questioning and replacing your negative thought patterns of perceived societal norms and expectations.
My goal is to help you understand and accept yourself as you are, so you can them exemplify and teach your kids how to do the same for themselves.